Have you ever wanted to play wacky volleyball with South Park-like characters? Or maybe, are you looking forward to show your skills as the commander of a medieval navy?
- An addictive volleyball simulation game featuring South Park-like figures and live commentary.
- With this turn-based strategy, get the feel for leading a navy in the middle ages.
- Hangman for STATA
- The classic paper and pencil game – now for STATA!
- Hangman for R
- The classic paper and pencil game – now for R!
- Sedliak II: Cesta k ešte väčšiemu psychu
- Did you know that talking to a psychiatrist could be very enjoyable?
- Anakonda with Engine
- Drive an anaconda as though it was a car! Yes, you read that correctly!
- Slizká Húsenica
- A hungry caterpillar has to eat a lot of crops while avoiding the poison placed by the owner of the garden.
- A simple applet-based clone of Arkanoid.
- DOS Mines
- Have you ever wished that there was a clone of Minesweeper for native DOS?